DataBase testing

Database testing: validate the front end data with the database.

Let's take an example of a e-commerce application,
user booked a mobile phone by entering phone model, shipping / billing address, and submits, Data stored into database.

Here we need to validate what the user enters data, should save exactly same to the database, then only correct device can be shipped to user.

In real time automation on database testing, user takes test data from external sources (excel or text file), enters detail on web application (then, data stores into database), then compares the external test data with the stored database data.....


3 comments:

  1. I always use proven software testing service. I think this is the work for the professionals.
    Here is the one I always use http://www.nixsolutions.com/services/quality-assurance-services/ They always help me when I got troubles with database and qa testing. Try them and I'm sure they'll help you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Web Design Sydney: It is a great sharing...I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article.Logo Design Sydney

    ReplyDelete